Introduction to Tecmo Heroes

Tecmo Heroes is a website dedicated to the archiving of our records on the hands down greateset sports game of all time - Tecmo Super Bowl. On the left sidebar is a collection of records organized by how you can view them in the League Leaders screen of Tecmo. The records listed here will be be in the following format:

TYPE: ###, PLAYER (TEAM, USER, SEASON #)

Type = The type of record, season or game.
### = The record number.
Player = The name of the player as it appears in Tecmo Super Bowl.
Team = The team this player was used on.
User = The initials of the user that accomplished this record.
Season # = Refers to the season number (when the record was accomplished).

September 12, 2009

The Story

Back in 1992 I, PJ, lived in Biloxi, Mississippi. There is where the legend began. It all started with a local neighborhood teenager introducing me to the game Tecmo Super Bowl. I then played the hell out of that game for 10 years straight. High School and college slowed me down a little until Spring 2009. When I brought the old Nintendo Entertainment System to my college dorm and introduced everyone I knew to Tecmo. They were amazed, astounded, and awed. We found Eff's record site and thus a monster was born in our own gaming circle. We record our season stats each season and keep track of our records, superbowls, and MVPs for each season. We have currently played every game so far on Nintendo Hardware and all but one season has had at least 2 human players. We hope you enjoy the site, the records, the pics, and the clips!

1 comment:

  1. Hi guys. This is the webmaster (Eff) from Eff, Att, and Rew's. Hey PJ, thanks for the guest book comment you gave us last month. I was thrilled to hear we helped inspire a fellow Tecmoer to follow in our footsteps! I love what you guys are doing here and I hope you have many great seasons and records to come. I added a link to your site on our main page in response to seeing the link love you guys gave us. Have a good one and keep on Tecmoing. ~Eff~

    ReplyDelete